The Thermoflash DIGI 24 HF has been designed to offer you comfort and energy savings. It will be easily installed in your home and will control the ambient temperature according to the program. It will control through radio waves the RF receiver which may be fitted close to the boiler or the heating system.
The Thermoflash DIGI 24 HF kit will control the ambient temperature according to 3 temperature levels.
- Comfort temperature: this is the temperature for your hours of presence.
- Reduced temperature: this is the temperature for your brief absences or during the night.
- Frost protection temperature: this is the minimum temperature for long absences. It protects your dwelling from the risk of frost.
Setting current time
- After reset, current time begin to flash, set the right time using the +/- buttons (the numbers run off more quickly on the Thermoflash DIGI 24 HF display when then button is pressed continuously).
- Validate with the OK Button
Otherwhise, if you wish to change the time or the day,press the MODE button many times until the pointer reach the clock sign and repeat steps.
The Thermoflash DIGI 24 HF comes with Comfort and Reduced temperatures already setted (20°C and 16°C).
You can set another temperatures by press thermometer button (full or half filled depending of Comfort and Economy), then press +/- button for changes. Save by press OK button.
Consider replacing batteries every year, the device remains programmed for 60 sec while batteries are being replaced
If in trouble, you can reset by pressing RESET button under the cover.