The Perry Chronothermostat CR011 represents a pinnacle in home temperature management, combining intuitive design with technological sophistication. Ideal for modern households seeking precise control over their heating and cooling systems, this thermostat offers a range of programmable features. From setting the time and day to customizing detailed heating schedules, the CR011 ensures your home environment is perfectly tailored to your lifestyle. Its user-friendly interface and straightforward programming make it accessible for all, while its advanced features cater to those desiring a more customized approach to temperature management. This guide provides step-by-step instructions to maximize the benefits of your Perry CR011, ensuring a comfortable and energy-efficient home.
It let you program your heating day for every day of the week by setting 3 temperature. This guide covers the essential functions and programming steps for the Perry Chronothermostat, ensuring efficient and convenient temperature control in your home. For detailed information and additional functions, refer to the product manual.
- Change frequently the batteries (every 2 years)
- Do not use rechargeable batteries (due to low power issue)
- For the Economy temperature (reduced temperature) you can use a set of 16°C +- 1
- For the Comfort temperature (high temperature) you can use 18°C +- 2
This Heating regulator must be installed in a room that can easy reflect medium home temperature.
- Keep it away from sunlight
- Mount the thermostat away from heat sources and avoid to install it behind doors and tends
Setting up and programming the Perry Chronothermostat
Setting the Current Time (Hour and Minutes)
- Accessing Time Setting: Press the "Time/Temp" button to set the current time. Repeatedly pressing the button will increase or decrease the time by one minute. Holding the button down activates rapid scroll.
- Confirming Time: Once the correct time is set, press the "OK" button to confirm.
Setting the Current Day of the Week
- Accessing Day Setting: After setting the time, the dash beneath the day of the week will blink. The days are numbered, with 1 being Monday.
- Selecting the Day: Choose the current day by pressing the "Time/Temp" button and then confirm by pressing "OK".
Selecting the Program
- Choosing a Program: The thermostat has 4 fixed programs (P 01 to P 04). If any of these are suitable, select by pressing the "Program" button until the desired program is displayed, then press "OK".
- Custom Program (P 05): If none of the fixed programs are suitable, select P 05 for custom programming.
Customizing Program P 05
- Accessing Custom Program: Press the "Program" button until P 05 appears, then confirm with "OK".
- Setting Temperatures: Press the temperature buttons (t1, t2, t3) to set temperatures for different times of the day.
- Saving Settings: Confirm your settings for each day, then save the weekly program by keeping the "OK" button pressed for 4 seconds.
- Changing Modes: Press the "Mode" button to switch between Winter (heating) and Summer (cooling) modes.
- Setting Temperatures: Adjust Comfort, Working, and Economy temperatures as needed for each mode.
Changing Hour, Minutes, and Day of the Week
- Editing Time/Day: Keep the "Time/Temp" button pressed for 4 seconds until the hour and minutes blink. Edit using the same button and confirm with "OK".
Adjusting Temperature Settings (Comfort, Working, Economy)
- Selecting Temperature: Press the temperature buttons (t1, t2, t3) to choose which temperature setting to adjust.
- Adjusting Temperature: Use the increase/decrease buttons to change the temperature setting.
Intelligent Operation (Auto)
- Activating Intelligent Mode: Keep the "Intelligent Mode" button pressed for 4 seconds to activate. This mode anticipates the start time to reach the desired temperature.
- Deactivating Intelligent Mode: Keep the "Intelligent Mode" button pressed for 4 seconds to deactivate.
- Viewing Current Program: Press the "Program" button to display the current program and its settings.
- Modifying Programs: To modify a program, especially the custom program P 05, follow the instructions in the manual.
Where to Buy
While the Perry Chronothermostat CR011 is no longer available for purchase, numerous similar and compatible models are accessible in the market. For those seeking an alternative with comparable features, exploring online retailers, home improvement stores, and specialized HVAC suppliers is recommended. These platforms often showcase a wide range of thermostats, ensuring you find a model that aligns with your specific needs and preferences. Remember to consider compatibility with your existing heating and cooling systems when selecting a new thermostat. Additionally, many newer models offer enhanced features such as remote control and smart home integration, providing an opportunity to upgrade your home's temperature management system.
User Guide, Manual instructions